Online Leasing Center
307 Judy Lane
Copperas Cove, TX 76522
Sat 10am – 2pm
Terms & Conditions:
It is the policy of Apartment Service Management Co. to treat all current and prospective residents in a fair, professional manner, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, familial status, handicap or national origin in accordance with the 1988 Fair Housing Amendment effective March 12, 1989.
Efficiency = 2 occupants
1 bedroom = 2 occupants
1 bedroom alt/study/den = 3 occupants
2 bedroom = 4 occupants
2 bedroom alt/study/den = 5 occupants
3 bedroom = 6 occupants
3 bedroom alt/study/den = 7 occupants
4 bedroom = 8 occupants
4 bedroom alt/study/den = 9 occupants
RENTAL APPLICATION GUIDELINES:
All applicants must:
- Be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- Complete a rental application
- Pay a $50.00 non-refundable application fee
- Provide government issued photo identification and allow it to be photocopied.
A separate rental application must be fully completed, dated and signed by each applicant and
Spouses can complete one rental application.
Approved applicants must sign the lease agreement within three (3) days of approval (if not already signed).
No more than two (2) vehicles per home are allowed without written permission from management.
Animals are not accepted without written permission from management.
A maximum of two (2) pets per household will be permitted with separate Animal Addendum, Pet Deposit and Non-Refundable Pet Fees.
A $150.00 Pet Deposit and a $150.00 Non-Refundable pet fee must be paid per pet.
Pets must be under 25lbs at one year of age. Restricted pets include those shown and others decided by management to be aggressive.
- American Strafford Terrier
- Bull Terrier
- Chow Chow
- Doberman Pinscher
- Giant Schnauzer
- German Shepherd
- Presa Canario
- Pit Bull
- Rhodesian Ridgeback
- Neapolitan Mastiff
Any dog that has a bite history is prohibited. Any mixed breeds that have the predominant characteristics of any of the above breeds are also prohibited.
Water furniture, including large fish aquariums, is permitted only with appropriate insurance and prior written permission from management. Resident must provide a copy of the insurance coverage prior to scheduled move-in date.
The monthly rental payment is due on the 3rd of each month and is considered late on the 4th. There will be a late charge for all rent paid after the 3rd of each month in the amount specified on page one (1) of the TAA lease contract. All returned checks will be assessed a service charge (specified one page one (1) of the TAA lease contract) plus all applicable late charges.
RENTAL REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
All applicants are subject to approval through a third party applicant screening agency.
Approval of all applicants is based on an empirical system that incorporates various credit factors along with other non-statistical factors to determine overall applicant worthiness.
The primary criterion used to determine rental decisions is a statistically based score.
It is a cumulative analysis from several statistical indicators that calculates applicants overall credit score and then rates the applicant from 0 to 1,000, with a higher number indicating a lower financial risk.
Some of the indicators used may derive from income relationships, including rent-to-income and debt-to-income ratios based on calculations determined from the application and the credit record. Other indicators may consider credit worthiness as determined by national credit scores and other proprietary credit calculations more specific to the apartment industry.
Other factors may impact the overall rental decision of an applicant including criminal background checks, rental and eviction histories, check-writing histories, as well as other indicators. When these non-statistical factors are combined with the LeasingDesk Score, an overall rental result is determined.
- Identification must be verified.
- Automatic approval.
PASS WITH CONDITIONS:
- Subject to manual rental history check.
- Must have a verifiable mortgage or rental history with:
- No more than two (2) late payments in the twelve (12) months.
- Mortgage should show up on credit, if it does not we must acquire written proof from the mortgage company.
- Must obtain the information in writing from the current landlord.
- No lease violations.
- Sufficient notice to vacate must be given.
- Rental from a friend or relative is not considered established rental history; unless cancelled checks are in the applicant's name.
- Unpaid rental housing debts or a prior rental eviction will be an automatic fail if
occurred within the last three (3) years.
- Unpaid rental housing debt or prior rental eviction will be approved providing applicant has no late payments for rental or mortgage payments in the last twelve (12) months.
Applicants will need to provide us with one of the following:
- Three (3) current paycheck stubs
- Two (2) recent month's bank statements
- Or an IRS tax return from the previous year.
A LETTER FROM AN EMPLOYER WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE.
Based on the LeasingDesk Score, an applicant may be subject to additional deposits and/or last month's rent paid in advance.
Automatic denial, unless the applicant meets the following guidelines:
- Has no criminal record as outlined below.
- Must pay a deposit equal to one (1) month's rent with certified funds.
- May be required to pay up to the last three (3) month's rent with certified funds prior to move-in.
- Applicant must provide proof of income as outlined under the Pass with Conditions.
- Applicant is required to make at least three (3) times the monthly rental payment.
- Applicant is subject to manual rental verification as outlined under the Pass with Conditions.
- A person with a known arrest, conviction and/or deferred adjudication for a felony, under seven (7) years will not be accepted except for theft by check or a single DUI.
- If a person has a felony over seven (7) years old they may be accepted if there are no reoccurrences and/or the crime is not sexual in nature, involving murder, involving injury to a person, any crime against a minor or any crime involving a weapon.
- Person(s) who have an arrest, conviction or deferred adjudication for a felony, misdemeanor or unclassified act involving these crimes will not be accepted.
- Theft by check will be accepted, however the applicant, once a resident will be required to pay all monies by money order or bank cashiers checks.
- Everyone eighteen (18) years of age or older will be screened for criminal history.
- Medical and/or Student Loans will be excluded from LeasingDesk Score.
- Applicants with no credit will receive and automatic Pass with Conditions.
- Everyone eighteen (18) years of age or older will have a credit check completed.
- Roommates are individually screened as the primary leaseholder.
- Each roommate is required to make a minimum of two (2) times the monthly rental payment.
- Co-signers are accepted in the place of the Pass with Conditions or Fail, unless the Fail is due to criminal.
- A Co-signer is required to: Pass all rental qualifications, Make five (5) times the monthly rental and provide proof of income as required under the Pass with Conditions.
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED: You will be furnishing some of your personal information (such as your Social Security or other governmental identification numbers) at the time you apply to rent from us. This information will be on the rental application form or other document that you provide to us, either on paper or electronically.
HOW AND WHEN INFORMATION IS USED:
We may use this information in the process of verifying statements made on your rental application, such as your rental, credit and employment history. We may use the information when reviewing any lease renewal. We may also use it to assist us in obtaining payment from you for any money you may owe us in the future.
HOW THE INFORMATION IS PROTECTED AND WHO HAS ACCESS:
In our company, only authorized persons have access to your Social Security or other governmental identification number. We keep all documents containing this information in a secure area, accessible only by authorized persons. We limit access to electronic versions of the information to authorized persons only.
HOW THE INFORMATION IS DISPOSED OF:
After we no longer need your Social Security or other governmental identification numbers, we will store or destroy the information in a manner that ensures that no unauthorized person will have access to it. Our disposal method may include physical destruction or obliteration of paper documents or electronic files containing such information.